In this post I will show you the very easy steps about the trick to download the android application file from google play to pc directly. You will be knowing the feature of making the app installing in our phone by “install” click on the app page in pc. But now you can get the package file in pc and then you can copy and install in many android phones without the help of internet.
There are other ways to download the apps directly on pc by installing some software’s. But here there is no need of big software’s. We need one small google chrome extension. Let’s see how to download android apps from google play to pc easily.
::STEPS TO DOWNLOAD ANDROID APPS DIRECTLY ON PC::
- First you should have google chrome browser, if not just install it.
- Now install an extension from here.. Get extension from here
Note: “Right click and save” must be done.
3. Now open the chrome extension page through MENU->TOOLS->EXTENSIONS and just drag the downloaded extension and paste it there. Make it enabled.
4. And now the main thing is to find YOUR ANDROID DEVICE ID
::How to find your android device id::
Step-1: Dial *#*#8255#*#*
Step-2: A popup menu appears displaying the GTALK SERVICE MONITOR
Step-3: In the list find your device id. It will be as “aid:<–your device id displayed here–>” or it can also be like DEVICE ID:android-“—your device id will be displayed in this area—“
Step-4: Just make a note of your device ID in separate paper or in memory.
5. Now go to the extensions page and click OPTIONS under the APK DOWNLOADER extension and fill up your login details and also your DECIVE ID correctly.
7. Now open GOOGLE PLAY and select any free application or game that you want to download and click the MARKET ICON / PLAY ICON in the right corner in your address bar.
8. Now the particular application file will get downloaded in your browser.